Doyle-Morgan Structural Engineering, Inc.
Doyle-Morgan Structural Engineering, Inc. (DMSE) is a stand-out structural engineering firm specializing in new construction and remodeling of estate and custom homes. We are passionate about our application of engineering to the architectural design and construction of our clients’ projects.
DMSE’s structural engineering skills, together with our principles of practice, position us to readily accommodate client requests, architectural expression, site conditions and building safety requirements. DMSE is a responsive and collaborative partner in all of our project endeavors.
The three-fold mission of DMSE is to be responsive to our clients with a commitment to safety and reliability; to be responsive to the project team in supporting our commitment to service and project progress; and, to be responsive to our local and global communities by contributing to organizations that strengthen them.
Our Design Services
DMSE provides structural engineering and consulting services to architects, private owners, contractors, civil engineers, and public organizations. We participate in each phase of the project, from design through construction.
Our chief obligation is to ensure the safety of a structure’s occupants in compliance with the relative building code(s). At the same time, DMSE is committed to fulfilling the building’s functional requirements as well as the aesthetics of the design.
While specializing in unique and varied scales of custom residential construction, DMSE also applies its expertise and knowledge to a variety of structures undergoing remodeling, renovation, restoration and historical rehabilitation. An overview of past projects in DMSE’s portfolio include:
- Design in steel, concrete, masonry, and timber
- New Construction & Remodels/Expansions
- estate homes & custom residences
- commercial & industrial buildings
- Seismic Evaluation and Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings
- repair and/or alteration of historic structures
- seismic retrofit of structures
- Unique and Special Projects:
- private bridges: vehicular & pedestrian
- tennis and basketball courts
- historic structures
- sculpture foundations
- Retaining Walls
- Seismic Bracing During Construction
- Plan Checking and Peer Review